2. Zeher: The serial kisser Emran Hashmi was back in action with yet another sizzling love-making scene with Udita Goswami in Zeher. The seductive top angle of the camera reminded one of a desi Basic Instinct scene in action.
3.Jism: Jism had a visually tantalizing erotic scene between John Abraham and the sultry Bipasha Basu. John Abraham deftly moved ice over Bipasha's sensuous chocolate complexioned body and made viewers squirm wondering how long they would go on. Jism's steamy scene is supposed to be one of the hottest love making scenes in the world of movies. That is real great, considering the scene was aesthetically shot sans any vulgarity. And yes, Jadu Hain Nasha was a song that caressed you in the right places.
4.Aashiq Banaya Apne: The title song Aashiq Banaya Apne had Emran Hashmi making love to Tanushree Dutta. The mesmerizing song and the delicately arousing video was pure intoxication. Because of the tender caresses and delectable kisses in the video, the video was largely loved more by women than men.
5.Race: The rain, the stud and a the damsel in lust met at one point and the result was frantic, unstoppable chemistry. The passionate scenes between Bipasha Basu and Saif Ali Khan was one of the mainstays of Race.
6. Aitraaz: Priyanka Chopra wanted it bad as she moaned at Akshay "Show me that you are an animal" in Aitraaz. Too bad, Akshay Kumar left the act in a clear case of foreplay interupptus. Priyanka played the ultimate seductress with the right kind of body language, eye contact and yes, an award wining smooch.
7. Raja Hindustani: Raja Hindustani actually introduced smooching in Bollywood in a big manner. A prolonged kissing scene or a liplock between Aamir and Karisma Kapoor in Raja Hindustani set pace for sizzling things to come, years ahead.
8.Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena: The love making scene between Koena Mitra and Fardeen Khan was aesthetically shot but cheaply (or rather smartly) promoted. The makers promoted the scene as Fardeen-Koena MMS to create more stir about the film.
9. Fareb: Fareb had Manoj Bajpai getting seduced by his powerful sexy boss Shamita Shetty. The actor also had a passionate scene with Shilpa Shetty who acted as his wife in the film.
10. Fun Can Be Dangerous: A B-grade movie Fun Can Be Dangerous had some rather exotic love making scenes including one in which the actor feeds phallic shaped fruits, sauces and creams to Payal Rohatgi, a scene lifted from Nine and a Half weeks.
11. Girlfriend: One of the most controversial films, Girlfriend gave people a piece of lesbian action. The movie featured an intense love making scene between Eisha Koppikar and Amrita Arora.
12. Aksar: On screen love making specialists Emran Hashmi and Udita Goswami set the bed on fire with their hot bed scene in Aksar.
13. Zinda: Zinda had Lara Dutta seducing a revenge seeking Sanjay Dutt. This one scene was full of sex, the rest of the movie was full on violence.
14. Sheesha: Neha Dhupia played the lusty woman in the story of two sisters who fall in love with the same man-Sonu Sood. While one Neha Dhupia was in love with Sonu, her jealous twin preferred to seduce her man to depths of pleasure.
15. Shabd: We had no Shabd considering this awfully long love making scene betwen Sanjay Dutt and Aishwarya Rai was too passionate to ignore.
16. Tum: Manisha Koirala plays a woman who is seduced by a younger boy Karan Nath who keeps her happy in bed, while her husband is away. The woman regrets but the boy is obsessed about doing it one more time with her. Finally the boy gets killed and the movie turns into a whodunnit. The movie was one of the copies of Unfaithful, a movie which also inspired Murder and Hawas.
17. Hawas: In Hawas, Meghna Naidu is seduced by a stranger who walks into her life, charms her and seduces her. She begins to meet the guy, and her husband is blissfully unaware. One of the hottest scenes in Hawas was when Meghna Naidu is seduced into a quickie by Tarun Arora(who played her ravisher) in the ladies toilet. The quickie really turned out to be a quickie for the actor as well because he was nowhere to be seen after the film.
18. 1947-Earth: The well-picturized romanctic love making scene between Nandita Das and Rahul Khana was beautifully shot.
19.Hello: One of the most boring films 2008, had one of the most cutest yet hottest love making scenes. Featuring Sharman Joshi and Gul Panag, this one was made for fantasies, the back-seat of the car types, if you know what we mean.
20. Parineeta: Parineeta had two sensuously shot bedroom scenes with Vidya Balan making love to Saif Ali Khan and later with Sanjay Dutt. The Sanjay Dutt-Vidya Balan was a fantasy that Saif imagines in his mind as he pines for Vidya.
21. Corporate: Corporate had a short sequence between Bipasha Basu and Kay Kay Menon, a scene where the love making was justified.
22. The Namesake: Easily, one of the hottest scenes in Bollywood, this very real scene between Irffan Khan and Tabu in The Namesake is still one of the most watched steamy scene. The beauty of this love making scene is its aesthetically shot sequence without a hint of vulgarity, but equally captivating.
23. Salaam Namastey: Saif Ali Khan and Preity had a passionate, hot scene that lasted for seconds in Salaam Namastey but was hot enough to raise a..storm
24. The Train: The train had a hot scene between Geeta Basra and Emraan Hashmi. Quite a scorcher, this scene replete with smooches and fondling was sensuous to the core.
25. Fashion: Priyanka Chopra had a couple of passionate scenes in the movie Fashion. The role played by Priyanka Chopra was of an ambitious girl who has a live-in relationship with a male model, after which she walks out on him. She finds a mentor in the boss of a major modeling agency played by Arbaaz Khan and has a physical relationship with him, before she comes to know that she was just a plaything for him.